HB V

is older than it's ever been and now it's even older

1/02/2001

We trained hard...but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form up into teams, we would be reorganized...I was to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization."
Petronius Arbiter, 210 BC

Well, it's a new year. Big deal. I've never really thought of January 1 of any significance. While in school, the start of the school year was far more important, and now I just think seasonally. However, other people seem to be very impressed. I'm just happy I've so far remembered to put the correct date on things.

Our favorite mook named Nathan has now put me on his "webpages that suck" page. Kick ass!! I wear his disrespect as a badge of honor. Choice quote:
Overall, the website is the faggots
(sic) thoughts about what happened today. Kind
of like a million other sites out there. The only problem? He's to
(sic) normal. We
don't care about normal people.


Heard the one about the cursed monkey that was stuffed with 666 grams of high grade cannabis? Me neither.

I'm finding it rather difficult to get excited about anything in the news. Ordinarily I'd be ranting about some stupid thing out there, but the election's over, I'm not excited by any movies out there, and even the quirky leftists that I usually can get an issue or two out of are silent. What's going on here? Maybe I'm just afraid to post more for fear of being too normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home