HB V

is older than it's ever been and now it's even older

5/04/2001

Begin summer rut


I realized something was amiss in my online presence when I called my mom yesterday and she said expectently, "I checked your blog several times today and you never updated."

Sooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Really. Jeez. (don't worry about it, mom.)

Yesterday I made an impromptu trip to Rochester. I am not going to be able to do a real bloggage today, I don't think, either. Mag's mom Dianne was taken to the Horsepistol, er, Hospital and I'm about to go visit. (She's ok, btw.)

On the other hand, to Thicken the Plot further on the law school question, the U of M offered me a token scholarship in the amount of $2500/year. That brings the cost down to $8k a year, versus the uncovered $4k a year for the less prestigious Hamline. What do I do? Please utilize the discuss function if you have any advice. I'm really stuck and I'm not sure.

For links? Hell, I haven't seen any good links in days. I'll share them if I see them. Meanwhile, off to the health care repository. I thank providence for health care workers like Al. From the only blogger who has ever made me get a bit misty. Ok, besides Patti.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home